2017 Dues Rates
Collective Bargaining Membership Application
Step 1: Click the button below to fill out our online application – step-by-step instructions are listed below!
*2019 Join Online Coming Soon*
1. Create your ONA account.
2. Click the Join Now Button on the Profile Snapshot account page.
3. Our online join form will automatically calculate your dues and applicable discounts.
4. Select a payment option (available options will show depending on your contract).
- Membership Application
- Monthly via ACH from your checking or savings account OR
- Annually with Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Your membership will be prorated through the end of the year and will renew in full in January.
Be sure to select BILL ME at the end, you don’t need to enter credit card info!!
Need help? Watch this quick video tutorial on how to use our online application!
View full screen
Questions or need help?
Contact us at (614) 237-5414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Introduce yourself on our members-only website, ONAConnect and start taking advantage of your benefits!
Click on your facility name below to download your payroll deduction authorization form. Complete form(s) and return to your labor rep or local unit officer.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-430-0056.
Akron General Medical Center – Akron, Ohio
Alliance Community Hospital – Alliance, Ohio
Ashtabula County Medical Center – Ashtabula, Ohio
City of Cleveland – Cleveland, Ohio
Coshocton Regional Medical Center – Coshocton, Ohio
Cuyahoga County Board of Health, Ohio
Defiance Regional Hospital – Defiance, Ohio
East Liverpool City Hospital – East Liverpool, Ohio
Hillside Rehab Hospital – Warren, Ohio
Hoxworth Blood Center – Cincinnati
Lima Memorial Health System – Lima, Ohio
Mary Rutan Hospital – Bellefontaine, Ohio
Mercy Allen Hospital – Oberlin, Ohio
Northside Medical Center – Youngstown, Ohio
Ohio State University Hospital – Columbus, Ohio
Ohio State University Transplant Nurses – Columbus, Ohio
Salem Community Hospital – Salem, Ohio
St. Vincent Charity Medical Center – Cleveland, Ohio
Summit County Public Health – Stow, Ohio
Toledo District Nurses Association – Toledo, Ohio
Toledo/Lucas County Health Department – Toledo, Ohio
Trinity East Medical Center – Steubenville, Ohio
UHHS – Geneva Medical Center – Geneva, Ohio
The University of Cincinnati Medical Center – Cincinnati, Ohio
Union Hospital – Dover, Ohio
Visiting Nurses Association of Ohio – Cleveland, Ohio